13 Things I Know For Sure At 38
Happy Birthday to me! Yes, today is the day a star was born! I like to consider myself a star because regardless of what life throws I’m always feeling just like Beyoncé when she’s singing “Shinin’, shinin’, shinin’, shinin’, yeah (shin-in’, yeah) All of this winnin’!” I’m so blessed and because it’s such a special day I’ve decided to share with you 13 things I know for sure at 38. Let’s dive right in!
1. God is Everything. I’m not sure if there’s a need to explain any further…nope it’s not you know exactly what I mean.🙌🏽🙌🏽
2. My husband is my best friend. It didn’t start out that way. I didn’t want him to be my best friend; I just wanted him to be my husband. My life totally changed when I realized I needed him to be both!
3. Marriage is hard. It only works if you work.
4. Children learn what they see, repeat what they hear, and believe what they feel.
5. Financial Freedom is a key to success.
6. Health is Wealth.
7. True friends are rare, you’re blessed if you have more than one.
8. I have lots of talents and wear many hats but my greatest strength is my silence.
9. My family is the shoulders on which I stand. A family is essential to your life.
10. People are exactly as they seem, stop being surprised!
11. Anyone can change the world.
12. Your story is your path until you share it your purpose will remain unknown.
13. There is power in your choices. Use it wisely!
Of course, I could continue on and on because of all the knowledge I’ve gained over 38 years but I won’t overindulge you all in one day. Show me some birthday love by dropping in the comments below….👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼…, some of your words to live by that will help me make it to 39 safe and sound! Have a great day Herstorians! #HerStory #100WomenEmpowered #subscribe #sharethispost